Monday, June 11, 2012

what to wear RAINY DAY



I am going shopping today with my daughters and my youngest one will be catching up with friends so I will have one on one time with my 16 year old  Which I am really looking forward to as she is normally the one off with friends. I am a little excited to have some time with her, she can take some time out from assessments and homework and we can have a good catch up chat over lunch.

What are you all up too on this Queens Birthday public holiday?

Here is what I am wearing today.... Only difference is I wearing leather boots purchased a few years ago and my silk scarf is a gift from my father.





2 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished