Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Voice

Photo: Karise Eden is The Voice Australia. Download her winning single here... http://facebook.itunes.com/Um9

Congratulations Karise. Well deserved.
My daughters and I religiously watched this show except for when Revenge was on. What a brilliant platform for the contestants. Our favourite was Sarah De Bono but we were happy to see Karise take out the VOICE of Australia. My highlight of the final show was the duets and the moment below when Jimmy Barnes, his daughter Mahalia and Prinnie sang with Keith Urban on guitar....what a historical moment. Who was oyur favourite?

Photo: LIVE NOW: Our special guests

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished