Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Shop til you drop


Do you have a favourite magazine? I love so many fashion magazines but I just have to say that 'Shop til you drop  and the Shop 4 Kids are my all time must have every month/season buy. Why do I love Shop til you drop so much? This is a magazine which caters for every budget from the super cheap to the expensive designer brands. Shop til you drop has reached a major milestone this month with it's 100th issue. This magazine is dedicated to women who love to shop and find that perfect piece or product to add to your collection. WIth online shopping peaking this magazine helps make picking that perfect piece easier. 

Which magazine is your must have read every month?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished