Friday, June 29, 2012

get the look NINA PROUDMAN (OFFSPRING)

Photo: Jacket made in house, Country Rd cami, Zara scarf, Acne jeans

As you may have realised I am a huge Nina Proudman style fan. This week was no exception when Patrick left and they had their last lemonade together. Come back Patrick.......please. I just loved the combination of colour and prints Nina was wearing. So I immediately went on the hunt to find a similar look.
From the facebook page Nina wears: vintage kimono fabric over shirt made in house, Zara butterfly print scarf, Acne jeans and a yellow Country Road t-shirt.

Photo: Want to steal Nina's style from last night's episode? Now you can! She wears: vintage kimono fabric over shirt made in house, Zara butterfly print scarf, Acne jeans and a yellow Country Road t-shirt.





Jean Paul Gaultier Cardigan  $415.99 (expensive I know but how similar is the look) / Mesop Frill Jacket $159.00   Mavi Jeans $139.00 / RMK Dazzler suede boots $159.99 / Sass & Bide SInglet $35.00 / Print Scarf $22.11

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished