Sunday, June 24, 2012

my sale picks ~ HANDBAGS




I love handbags, I have to hold myself back from purchasing especially when they are on SALE. So maybe it will be easier if I post a few of my favourites to vent my addiction and save my money. Colour is so in for the upcoming spring/summer season here in Australia. A handbag is an ideal way to add the pop of colour. 

LF820188_1

I love the colour pop in this reflection handbag from MIMCO which was $399.99 and is now only $99.00. 



More colour pop from Oroton with the Meridian Tote which was $795.00 and is now on sale for $395.00

Double Gusset Metallic Patent Cross Body Bag

Olga Berg Metallic Patent Cross Body Bag was $79.95 Now on sale for $38.95 from The Iconic





Loving the pastel pink Take Me Home crossover shoulder bag from Nine West. On Sale from $99.00 and now reduced to $69.95. So cute and chic. Perfect for going out clubbing.


Which one is your favourite or are you not that into colours? I would have to say the Oroton one is my absolute favourite.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished