Friday, June 15, 2012

my latest purchases FOREVER NEW


I think I have fallen in love with Forever New. Classic and sophisticated fashion for everyone. Have you ever walked into a shop and fell in love with everything the shop assistant was wearing? Well, I did today. A gorgeous, pretty, young girl was standing at the front of Forever New and welcomed me with a lovely hello. I fell in love with everything that she was wearing. She had on a simple cream silk style sleeveless top with leopard print leggings (I would never purchase these for me) along with the most exquisite necklace and bracelet.The jewellery took the outfit from simple to chic. I originally walked in to purchase a gold sweater. Well I ended up walking out with the gold sweater plus the cream top, black jeggings, the necklace and the bracelet. I walked out so happy and excited. Here are the gorgeous pieces I purchased.......




Lucille Utility luxe tank $49.99 / Lana Pant $69.99




Mel Sparkle Hoodie $69.99 (looks better in real life)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished