Tuesday, June 26, 2012

my daily BEAUTY ROUTINE

Do you have a daily beauty routine? My daily routine does not always consist of wearing make up but I do cleanse, tone and moisturise. At the moment I am using Clinique 

Rinse off foaming cleanser ~ only need very little, skin feels cleansed and tight

7 day scrub cream ~ love this delicate scrub which helps restore the moisture after cleansing

Dramatically different moisturiser for dry skin ~ as I have dry skin this helps put the moisture back

Even better clinical spot corrector ~ I have pigmented skin. I have been using this product going on 2 weeks now they say I should see some results in 4-6 weeks.

Even better skin tone correcting moisturiser with SPF 15 ~ a little sun protection. I will add extra sunscreen if I am going outdoors.

My makeup routine is as follows....




1. Max Factor ageless elixir 2 in 1 foundation and serum. Feels great on the skin not heavy at all. I do add a little sunscreen underneath for an extra dewy look.

2. Clinique colour surge eye shadow trio. I love the natural colours....
Stone Violet
Night Plum
French Vanilla

3. Clinique True Bronze Bronzer in Sun Kissed. For the sun kissed look I add this to my cheeks nose and chin.

4. Napoleon Mascara I love that it lasts and always looks great.

5. Gorgeous Cosmetics nouveaux brow pencil. My eye brow is very sparse so I use this pencil to fill in and shape my brow.


What are your favourite products for your routine? Do you change or have you used the same products for years? Do you have any products that you love? Please share by leaving a comment below.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished