Wednesday, June 13, 2012

loving OLLIE and MAX SCARVES

SILK WOOL Polkadot Scarf- pink/blue $69.95

I believe scarves can make an outfit go from ordinary to chic. A scarf not only keep you warm and cosy in winter, they also add a touch of class to what you are wearing. I just discovered Ollie and Max last night and I have fallen in love (I have an infatuation with spots) with the Silk Wool Polka dot scarf for $69.95. 

Here are some of my favourites from Ollie and Max......
Which one would you love to buy?





PAISLEY SILK WOOL Scarf- $69.95HAND DYED SILK WOOL Scarf- fawn/pink $69.95

Frenchie Stripe Scarf - $30TILLY RED/BLACK SILK SCARF- $35





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished