Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Weekend


Wishing you all a gloriously Happy Saturday. Such a beautiful day in Sydney today. My youngest daughter is going to a friends 13th birthday and sleeping over the night. I always miss them so much when they are not here with me. I am sure she will have loads of fun. My eldest has soccer on Sunday, I am hoping she is well enough as she seems to be getting a cold. As for me I will be relaxing in bed in the mornings with my ipad, magazines and a book, no need to rush to get up. I love lazy mornings, don't you. The best thing is we get to relax for 2 whole weeks. I look forward to the holidays and spending time with my daughters. Shopping, hot chocolates, watching dvd's, going to the movies. 
I am missing the Nuffnang Blogopolis 2012 in Sydney today. I am disappointed I could not make it and so wish I was there. I hope to hear and read all about from those who attended. I will be following and reading on twitter and instagram throughout the day in between washing and spending time with my girls.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished