Thursday, June 7, 2012

channelling my inner NINA (OFFSPRING)



Do you ever sit there watching a television program and think I love what she is wearing? Last night I did just that with Nina Proudman (Asher Keddie) in Offsrpring. I was sitting there thinking 'how can I get a similar look?'. I had everything in my closet and so today I am wearing an outfit similar to Nina. How funny was Nina last night as a drunk.....hilarious especially when she tried hiding behind a plant? LOL!!!


I have a Country Road cream top (this season), Bardot scarf (a few seasons ago) and Zara skinny jeans (last winter) and instead of the brown boots I have my uggies on, will change to brown boots if I go out. Here is a similar look with the same shirt I am wearing from Country Road.




Autograph Sequin Scarf was $29.99 now $15.00 /



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished