Friday, June 22, 2012

baking couture ROCKY ROAD CHEESECAKE


Rocky Road Cheesecake



125g sweet chocolate biscuits, 
60g butter, melted, 
625g cream cheese, softened, 
395g sweetened condensed milk, 3 eggs

Rocky Road


375g milk chocolate melts, 
200g coloured marshmallows chopped, 
4 turkish delight bars, 
nuts if you like.



Preheat oven to 160/140 degrees fan forced.
Process the biscuits ( I use scallywags formerly golligwogs!) until the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in butter. Press biscuit mixture into the base of a 23cm springform tin. Refrigerate until firm. Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until just smooth, add the condensed milk and beat until combined. Add the eggs until combined. Place tin on an oven tray, pour the cheesecake mixture into the tin. Press half of the rocky road into the surface.  Bake in a moderately slow oven about 1 1/4 hours or until set. Cool in oven with the door ajar. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Decorate with the remaining rocky road and dust with icing sugar if desired.

Thank you to Simone from Honey and Fizz for the recipe. On Monday I will me adding a new feature called 'My Favourites'. You will see Simone's favourites here this coming Monday. Contact me if you are interested in featuring.

Vicki x

1 comment :

  1. Yummy, totally have to attempt to make this,
    would love to feature in your feature.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished