Monday, May 7, 2012

style shop ~ CHIC ON A BUDGET


I am super impressed by the range of basic essentials offered by Emerson sold at Big W and their super low affordable fashion. I mean where can you get coloured jeans for under $20.00 and layer worthy pieces for under $10.00. I am sure everyone has seen the commercial for the $9.00 jeans. Just proves that to be stylish and on trend does not have to cost your weeks pay packet. I have to say that looking at the advertisements and how they combine the looks gets me excited. I am in love with everything. Will you be making the trip to Big W or have you already? I would love to see your pics.

 Emerson 2012 Autumn/Winter Essentials Looks

Look here you can buy a whole out fit The Jeans, long or short sleeve top and a cardigan for under $35.00.

 

The Cardigan $9.94

 

The rib tee $5.00






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished