Friday, May 25, 2012

shopping for BRAS

bras bras bras!

I have been on the hunt for some new and comfortable bras and today I went to MYER and tried on a few from Elle Macpherson (my favourite label for comfort and style) and was not entirely comfortable in them so I tried Chloe & Lola and found two of the most comfortable bras ever. The Chloe & Lola Lingerie are just divine and are cheap, considering my last bra purchase where I paid $79.95 for one and I am so in love with this bra by the Elle Macpherson range I wish they still sold them. I also purchased a Lovable 'Sexy and Seamless' Bra in nude for under t-shirts. Where do you shop for your bras and what brands do you love?

Image for 'Sophie' balconnet bra in pale pink UCLW12055 from Myer OnlineImage for 'Marquise' contour bra UCLS11040B in Black from Myer Online


















No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished