Friday, May 25, 2012

happy WEEKEND.....


Old fashioned picnic setting

Rug up go for a picnic in the sun and create special memories with the people you love.

.

Sleep in and relax in bed.


Take time out to read a book/magazine. I bought Who Magazine (an occasional read) interested to read about how a few Australian celebs feel about their bodies. Madison Magazine to catch up on what to buy now and wear forever. Little One baby magazine to read about beautiful families and take a look at whats new in the baby world. I will be catching up with a long time friend and my god daughter to go out for lunch and celebrate her 16th. Sunday relaxing and reading.

Recommended reading...






Wishing you all a happy weekend with family and friends. V xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished