Thursday, May 10, 2012

on my mind BUSY DAYS



























I have been missing in action the last few days. Yesterday was my birthday and I spent the day with my dearest friend (her birthday is tomorrow) shopping, exchanging gifts and lunching at our favourite restaurant. Today I had a Mother's Day Mass at my daughters school and then lunching with lovely people. I feel so blessed to be able to spend time doing lovely things with and for the people I care about most. I just simply love how beautiful the Mother's Day Mass was today. Beautiful words, prayers and singing. Special moment always remembered and cherished for ever. Do you have a favourite place to eat with your friends or somewhere special that you go to eat on a special occasion?

Here are the beautiful words we received today on a book mark (by a Year 11 student) along with a gorgeous long stemmed rose.

'Her hugs are as warm 
as a hot cup of Milo. 
When she looks at you, 
she's got a special way of 
making you smile. 
She loves you more than 
all the stars in the sky
and you feel the same about her.
Through the most difficult times,
she holds your hand 
and in the joyous moments,
she is the first to laugh.
She's special because she's my mum 
and there is no one else like her
in the world.'

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished