Tuesday, May 1, 2012

on my mind BREASTSCREEN


Ok, tomorrow I am having a breast screen, which was recommended by my GP as a precaution since hitting my 40's. Can I just say that I have procrastinated and cancelled booking after booking in the last year. Some because I forgot but most I was scared. WHY? you ask! I really do not know why but I have just not been ready. Hopefully tomorrow I will not chicken out again. Have you had a scan done, of your breasts? How was it? I will let you know how I go.

2 comments :

  1. It's not a big deal. Easy. Easy. Go. It must be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I went and as you say it was no big deal. But it really hurt. Now to wait for the results.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished