Wednesday, May 16, 2012

In Style WOMEN OF STYLE AWARDS



The gorgeous Miranda Kerr wins reader's choice at the In Style's Women of Style Awards last night. There were tears when the gorgeous Sally Obermeder, who is battling breast cancer at the moment, presented Miranda with her award. I have to admit I have a girly crush on Miranda and the gorgeous Asher Keddy who also received an award. I also have the highest and utmost respect for Sally who found out she had breast cancer before giving birth to her daughter and how she holds herself with so much dignity considering everything she is going through. ( I also have a cousin who is having therapy for aggressive breast cancer as well, another admirable lady!)  Miranda, Asher and Kate are three of my favourite stylish Australian's. Who's style do you love??

 Miranda Kerr Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2012 Women Of Style Awards at the Carriage Works on May 15, 2012 in Sydney, Australia.

Miranda Kerr

Kate Ritchie Kate Ritchie arrives at the 2012 Women Of Style Awards at the Carriage Works on May 15, 2012 in Sydney, Australia.

Kate Ritchie

Asher Keddie Asher Keddie arrives at the 2012 Women Of Style Awards at the Carriage Works on May 15, 2012 in Sydney, Australia.

Asher Keddie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished