Saturday, May 5, 2012

Have a lovely weekend!

Pinned Image

I will be reading and organising the biggest morning tea fundraiser auction. I have some fabulous donations for you all to bid on. So far I have a voucher from Pumpkin Patch, a super cool polar bear jacket from oobi, other donations from Alex and Ant, Eeni Meeni, LonadeAnna and Tiges and Weince. I super excited to have all these wonderful companies and people donate. Thank you! More details will be revealed next week. Have a relaxing and happy weekend. x                                                                                                    image from pinterest.


2 comments :

  1. So happy to be a part of such a great cause x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for this great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished