Sunday, May 27, 2012

excited much I HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED


I cannot believe that me little old me has been shortlisted for the Beauty Heaven Australian BlogStars Awards. I have been nominated in the category of 'Best Women's Lifestyle Blog Post. You can view my entry here. If you would like to vote for me head to the bottom of the page and enter details in the voting form. Thank you so much if you choose to vote for me. Nominations close midnight Sunday 10th June. Is my dream of getting somewhere with my humble blog really coming true??

General Terms & Conditions:
Apart from Best Beauty Blogger, beautyheaven member votes will determine all the winners.  Voting closes midnight Sunday 10th June 2012.
 Winners will be announced on beautyheaven.com.au on Sunday 17th June 2012.  Winners will also be contacted by email on Monday 18th June 2012.
 The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
 The prize may change but the monetary value will be comparable.
 Competition closing times based on AEST.



My entry is titled on my mind Yummy Mummy. Something I am very passionate about and believe that all mother's are yummy mummies. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished