Thursday, May 17, 2012

congratulations MICHAEL CLARKE + KYLY BOLDY

Clarke


Congratulations to Michael Clarke + Kyly Boldy who married in secret on Tuesday the 15th May. It is very rare that celebrity couples get away to marry away from the media and the public eye and they succeeded and I say well done. They tweeted photos of the special day yesterday. I am so happy for them after all the scrutiny Michael is always under, it is very welcoming to me that they married without any of the media or public knowing. Well done.

"Happiest guy in the world. Married @KylyBoldy yesterday in front of our gorgeous families. Couldn't be happier!" the Test captain tweeted.

"Luckiest Woman in the world! Married @MClarke23 on the 15th of May 2012. Greatest day of my life, so proud to be your Wife," Boldy tweeted at the same time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished