Monday, May 21, 2012

chic or not BLACK LEGGINGS

Black Leggings

One of my most popular chic or not post was in regards to black leggings/tights. I see that a lot of you wear them and I ma wearing them today with a baggy burnt orange top from Supre and a leopard print scarf with my black boots. I personally think that black leggings can loo really chic if worn in the right way. I often see people of all ages wearing them and most people look fabulous in them. I just do not like the look of the sheer/thin looking ones where you can see everything. At least if you are going to wear them put a longer top on which will look more dignified.

black leggings, white purse

black blazers + leggings black blazers + leggings black blazers + leggings

White Blazer & Black Leggings

Black Leggings & Boots

black leggings









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished