Thursday, May 17, 2012

beauty tips EYEBROWS


Do you get your eyebrows shaped and waxed professionally or do you do them at home yourself? I have to admit I prefer to do them myself but I do go occasionally to get them professionally shaped. I have an allergic reaction to wax and normally break out it little lumps after waxing and I have been to different places where they use different wax. Earlier this year I found Misschievous TV. I especially loved this tutorial on perfecting my eyebrow arch shape. I have sporadic hair growth and shaping with a pencil is perfect to help add colour and shape to your brows. Do you prefer to shape, wax and tweeze your eyebrows yourself or do you regularly go to the beauty salon?


1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished