Monday, April 30, 2012

street style at AUSTRALIAN FASHION WEEK



There is something about Fashion week all over the world that excites me, but when it is in your own back yard the excitement is bigger. We get to show off the 'Australian designers' it is out time to shine all over the world. One day, just one day my dream will come true and I will be there. So for now everyday this week I would like to showcase a few of my favourite moments from the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia held here in beautiful Sydney. I have always loved the street style and I like to see what others wear to these events. Which look is your favourite? What would you wear to Fashion Week? If I was going I would probably wear one of my Australian designed CUE dresses.





 black is key and looks great on everyone


soft pretty pastels


graphic coloured prints


 pics from Harper's Bazaar

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished