Saturday, April 21, 2012

shopping ~ BASICS






Yesterday my beautiful daughters and I went shopping and I found this delightful little shop Factorie. I have been on the lookout for coloured jeans and I found the perfect fit and lots of colours here for a reasonable $39.95 each. I bought two pairs a pale pink and a raspberry colour. I am a shortie and these fit perfectly.......I did not have to alter them in any way. YAY!! I also used my spend and save at Country Road and my girls always say that I spend way too much time in there (my favourite place to shop every season).There I bought a grey knit, cream shirt, 2 basic tees I also bought a pair of Tommy Hilfiger Chinos yesterday from David Jones. 

Can I just say that my shopping style and technique has changed over the last few months.Since reading Parisian Chic I am looking for a more classic styles and looks, which I will share with you here.  I just love Ines de la Fressange's style and I am trying to incorporate her looks and style into my closet. 

Who is your style icon?




We had a lovely lunch at Iconic (my favourite little cafe). They have great food and the best coffee. Do you have a favourite cafe you regularly visit when you go shopping? My daughters love the caesar salad but do not eat the egg so I order toast and enjoy the egg with my toast. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished