Wednesday, April 18, 2012

on my mind COMMENTS OR STATS?



To me both of these are important for blog posts but I just love when I receive comments and knowing that my readers are enjoying what I write or post. It is so nice to have the interaction with my readers. My blogging style has changed so much over the years and I am really at ease and loving blogging at the moment. Although my children's blog and magazine Junior Epitome have taken the back burner I am hoping to get them both up and running fully soon. They are both important to making it the blogosphere, but I just love when a lovely reader takes the time out of their busy day to leave a comment.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished