Thursday, April 12, 2012

on my mind ONE DIRECTION



As a mother of two teenage daughter's I have to say that One Direction know how to make girls feel good. I love their music and how they relate to their fans. i watched a few of their interviews and I have to say I was impressed by how they allowed a major fan sit with them and hug a lucky fan on the Today morning program yesterday, she is one lucky girl. One Direction have caused major mayhem for all teenagers around Australia with interviews and performances (I was one of those mums that tried getting tickets for my daughters but missed out). Looking forward to getting them tickets next year when they tour at bigger venues. Sadly I missed them on my favourite morning program Sunrise as my daughters and I had to leave to go to the Sydney Royal Easter Show. I have watched the video of the boys on Sunrise, an awesome interview with genuine boys and where they also got to try some australian food with vegemite toast (not a favourite for Niall). Tim Tams,  caramello koalas were favoured.

I am happy for my daughters to love these gorgeous boys and enjoy the lyrics to their songs that just make any girl feel special. Just what any teenage girl needs to hear.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished