Wednesday, April 18, 2012

loving ALEXANDRENA PARKER PHOTOGRAPHY


This beautiful young lady has entered the Qantas Spirit of Youth Awards. Alexandrena Parker is 22 years old and grew up in country Victoria. She was born with cystic fibrosis and would like to create awareness for the disease through exposure of her photography. 



My name is Alexandrena Parker and I am 22 years old. I grew up in country Victoria but moved to Melbourne in 2008 to complete a B.A in Photography at RMIT. I am inspired by films, photography, music, culture, Europe, my sister, real life and of course children. I photograph children because they are honest, genuine, unpredictable and above all, the future.  I have been in the photography industry for just over a year now and my work has featured in many national and international publications such as Papier Mache, LMNOP, Baby and Me, Frankie and South China Morning Post. I am currently represented by photographic agency 'The Kitchen Management' in Sydney. 


My daughter who is in year 11 has a dream of becoming a childcare assistant as well as a photographer. She is currently studying photography this year and I love what she has achieved in such a small amount of time and hope one day she could create her own footsteps in the likes of Alexandrena. Good Luck with the award Alex. xx




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished