Tuesday, April 24, 2012

on my mind DO YOU TAKE THE PEGS OFF THE LINE OR LEAVE THEM ON?

Pegs

Do you leave the pegs on the line when you take the washing off the line? One of my pet hates is when hubby leaves the pegs on the line. Oh yes it is wonderful that he thought to take the washing off the line BUT please take the pegs off. The worst thing is you have to take the pegs off before you can hang anything up. I would love to know your thoughts on this. What do you do with your pegs? I have a bag and place them in there ready for a new load to hang and they do not get damaged in the weather.


I like these drop down hanging racks for drying washing. Great look for a laundryroom.

1 comment :

  1. So funny, another 'on my mind' post of your that I myself have been pondering. Just went to hang my sheets on the line only to find pegs still up everywhere left by my husband. Drives me crazy!! I take them off and keep them in a hanging peg bag all ready for the next load. But as you say, I don't complain because at least the washing got brought in :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished