Thursday, March 15, 2012

on my mind WEEKLY MAGAZINES







I would love to know your thoughts and opinions to the weekly magazines that make up headlines on the front cover to convince you into buying them? Nine times out of ten the headlines are fabricated to grab you and entice you to buy only to find out that they are deceiving and blatant lies. Or they keep bringing up the same headlines time after time just adding photos from years previous to make a headline steamy or ugly enough for the readers to buy. Do not take me the wrong way these magazines do have some great articles on certain everyday subjects like fashion, parenting advice and recipes and more. I used to buy them years ago and still do occasionally for the fashion articles. I just hate the fact that they are not totally honest in the portrayal of the certain celebrities they showcase on their covers. 

I would love to know to your thoughts and opinions.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished