Friday, March 23, 2012

on my mind MY DAD




Sadly I lost my father Tuesday the 20th March. Although this is a very difficult time I am so grateful for my wonderful family and spending time with them and sharing all our wonderful memories.

DAD you taught me so much and was always there for me whenever I need you. You helped guide me through the tough times as well as being there no matter when I needed an ear to have a chat. You offered and shared so much wisdom to everyone who entered your life. Your love of books was addictive and shared with all.

I will miss you ever so much. Especially your weekly calls to see what we have all been up to.

You are breathing easy now DAD. Fly high with all the angels and please come down and visit us whenever you can. The thought that you are always near will always be felt. I love you so much and thank you for all you have shared with me and the family.

Rest In Peace DAD. xoxoxoxo

4 comments :

  1. I'm glad your Dad is at peace, but so sorry that it means you will be missing him. Thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for the loss of your Dad . Your words are beautiful and heartfelt. All I can offer is a big virtual Hug. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to read of your loss. Wishing you strength at this difficult time x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished