Saturday, March 10, 2012

Have a fabulous WEEKEND xx


What are you all up to this weekend? We are not planning too much. Relaxing and enjoying the delightful weather Sydney is showcasing after all that rain. I am promising my self to get the Junior Epitome Magazine up to date and ready for viewing by the end of March.

Do not forget to place your bids for the Children's Designer Charity Auction for HeartKids which I have extended for another 2 weeks. All bids must be placed before Monday 26th March.

I would love you to share your links on something that you loved this week whether it be on your own blog or something that you read. Please share her for all of us to take a look.



Here are a few of my favourites from the week........







1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished