Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy WEEKEND

reading nooks via black eiffel







The weather is raining again in Sydney town and I have a sick daughter so we will be spending the weekend in. Full of relaxing and easy going activities like watching movies and catching up on my reading. I have recently purchased  'Stuff Parisians's Like' by Olivier Magny. I thought I would take this opportunity to showcase some gorgeous reading nooks perfect for a rainy weekend.

Enjoy your weekend and thank you so much for taking the time to read
ShoppeGirls ~ a journal of style and inspiration.


mini library with reading nooks!

yay for cozy reading nooks

bunk reading nooks

more reading nooks

Reading Nooks

all images from pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished