Monday, March 5, 2012

my favourites with VESNA {MY LITTLE JEDI}



Pinned Image

Home Space ~ I found myself falling in love with this space! I am completely smitten by the natural light! Want.Need.Love! 



Book ~ Twilight Books. Favourite of all - Breaking Dawn




Fashion Piece ~ Black leather and gold stations necklace from the House of Harlow. A signature piece, seen daily on celebs and fashionistas around the world.


Handbag ~ Marc Jacobs Handbag


Lipstick / Gloss ~ Chanel Rouge coco shine has a hint of shimmer to enhance a glossy finish.


Nail Polish ~ Classic and trend-defining shades from the runways of Paris. 

herecomeswinter

Children's Clothing Label ~ Minti  -  for trendy little tots. 




Beauty Must Have(YOUTH CODE) SPF 15 Day Lotion Moisturiser




Camera ~ Sony Nex 5 SLR - Im obsessed with my new sony camera, its ultra compact and takes amazing pictures


Kitchen Essential ~ Pastel T2 Teapot

Music on your ipod ~ Coldplay


Organiser/Diary ~ Typo Diary This typo diary is the perfect addition my handbag!



Shoes ~ Tony Bianco

Ipad / Ipod App ~ instagram - I am totally obsessed with it.



Art Piece ~ For Like Ever


Thank you Vesna { My Little Jedi } for sharing a few of your favourite things.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished