Tuesday, February 7, 2012

loving COACH HANDBAGS


Coach is currently celebrating 70 years of craftsmanship with the modern version of one of the most popular designs in the archives ~ the Iconic Willis Bag. The Willis Bag has the signature dowel detail updated for 2012 with rounded corners and new leathers - natural burnished vachetta and colour blocked Italian calf skin with turn lock, trigger clips and all the charm of the original.... What can I say I am in love.

LEATHER NEW WILLIS $298.00Poppy Signature New Willis $278.00LEATHER COLORBLOCK CITY WILLIS $298.00LEATHER COLORBLOCK NEW WILLIS $298.00Willis Bag $298.00Poppy Leather New Willis $298.00

Which one is your favourite?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished