Thursday, February 2, 2012

how to STORE YOUR SHEETS

Store sheet sets in their pillow cases.

I love this idea of storing your sheets inside the pillowcase.
I must say I am going to do this I will show before and after pics to see if it gives me more space in the linen press.
Don't let your matching sheets get lost in the linen closet. Use this simple trick: Tuck the sheet set inside one of its pillowcases, and then stack according to size (twin, full, queen, king) or by the room you use the sheets in (master bedroom, guest room.)

1 comment :

  1. I would totally do this if I had a linen closet...well if I had any closet space at all! :) I have to keep in a storage kit under the bed for now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished