Saturday, February 4, 2012

Have a fabulous weekend. xo

 Pinned Image

I have my brother and his lovely family up here from Melbourne for the weekend. I am looking forward to spending valuable time with them and their two adorable children Sophie 2 and Mason 8 months. Hopefully the sun will stay out over the weekend and we can swim in the pool or go to the beach and visit some extended family.
Have a lovely weekend whatever you are up to. Here a few of my favourite links from around the web this week....


Ballet flats from TOMS

New Season Country Road

Five foods that help fight cancer

Back to school - Heathy lunch boxes 

loving Alexa Chung for Elle UK

addicted to pinterest 

Sarah Wilson's A Sweeter Life

Enjoy xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished