Monday, February 27, 2012

a few of my favourite THINGS

I would like to start a new feature 'My Favourite Things'. I thought I would start with myself.
So here goes.......




~ Home Space - my office





~ Books - loving anything Parisian at the moment.



~ Fashion Piece - Cue dress 





~ Handbag - Mimco Chinoiserie Bag

LF763001_1



~ Lipstick/gloss - Chanel 






~ Nail polish -  waterlily by DIOR




~ Beauty must have - a
t the moment I am loving Clinique 'all about eyes'
All About Eyes Rich

~ Children's label/clothing - I have always loved Fred Bare, also love Bardot Junior and Buckets and Spades




~ Camera - Canon EOS






~ Kitchen Essential - De Longhi





~ music your listening to - love Paradise by Coldplay





~ organiser/diary - Filofax with Kikki K refill




~ shoes - Guess sneakers



~ ipod/ipad app - Draw Free App (similar to pictionary) love playing this with my daughters.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished