Wednesday, February 8, 2012

chic or not ~ LEOPARD PRINT

leopard print love

sequins & leopard print

I was never a fan of the leopard print, but I have changed and I would like to add the print to my wardrobe.
Do you go for the subtle hint or do you go a piece of clothing. I personally believe that you should go for what suits you and what you love. I like the idea of adding the print with some cute ballet flats, a scarf or maybe a clutch. Do you do the leopard print? Which is your favourite style?

Leopard Print Scarf

leopard print cool

leopard print + yellow

leopard print

leopard print <3

leopard print*


leopard print




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished