Monday, February 13, 2012

chic or not BLACK JEANS

non bogan black jeans

I recently purchased a pair of skinny black jeans from GUESS and I am looking for stylish ways to wear them.
I personally think jeans are chic. Here a few of my favourite looks from pinterest.
I am in love with my black jeans. Will or do you wear them. What is your favourite label?

(black jeans, tan leather boots, sweater)

Pinned Image

black jeans + boots

cropped black jeans

black jeans

Pinned Image

black jeans and beige

2 comments :

  1. J Brand for sure are my favs. They have the perfect amount of stretch to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so chic! a little more dressy than the classic blue denim. I love them on Mary Kate Olsen and Rachel Bilson.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished