Monday, February 20, 2012

around the blogosphere STYLISH FIND



I have just found this awesome blog showcasing the style of the elderly. Advanced Style is written by Ari Seth Cohen who roams the streets of New York looking for the stylish and creative older folk. 'Respect your elders and let these ladies and gents teach you a thing or two about living life to the fullest. Advanced Style offers proof from the wise and silver-haired set that personal style advances with age.'  This blog makes me smile. I hope I am just as stylish when I am older. Just proves that you can be stylish and have your own signature style at any age.  








I could have kept adding pics all day. You must take a look at Advanced Style

2 comments :

  1. Oooh they do have great style!! The old folks around here don't dress like that though, sad...haha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tweeted this and called it Fashion fades, style stays the same. Bravo to these beautiful women!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished