Tuesday, January 17, 2012

red carpet THE GOLDEN GLOBES ~ 2012

A few of my favourites from the prestigious Golden Globes red carpet.
My standout fave was the gorgeous Angelina Jolie.
How stunning did she look with the pop of red!!


Angelina Jolie in Versace





Michelle Williams in Jason Wu



Charlize Theron in DIOR




Kate Beckinsale in Roberto Cavalli



Nicole Kidman in Versace




Jessica Alba in Gucci



Julianne Moore in CHANEL



Sophia Vergara in Vera Wang


Elle MacPherson in Zac Posen


Helen Mirren in Badgley Mischka


Katharine McPhee in Donna Karen


Paula Patton in Monique Lhuillier


Kate Winslet in Jenny Packham

1 comment :

  1. I love all of these, especially what Angelina Jolie and Elle MacPherson are wearing!!
    xx
    - A

    http://just-aanoname89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished