Tuesday, January 24, 2012

on my mind TUESDAY



- one week until my princesses return back to school :(

Yes, that is a sad face. I am one of those mothers that love having her daughters around and gets emotional as
another school year commences. My eldest is heading into her two final years at school, OMG, I cannot believe it. Year 11 such a big year ahead. Lots of hard work and fun to be had. Maybe working out exactly what she would like to do with her life, but hopefully not in a hurry to move out.

My youngest is going into year 8. What a strong personality she has and I am grateful for, although I can be at the other end occasionally. A strong personality can allow you stick up for yourself when certain types of friends turn against you for doing the right thing. Can I just say the bullies are just jealous and seriously have a lot of growing up to do.

Wishing both my gorgeous daughters a happy, fun, exciting year back at school. I love you both to the moon and back, or as a certain precious little boy would say 'love you to infinity and beyond'.

Enjoy your day. V xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished