Tuesday, January 31, 2012

on my mind BACK TO SCHOOL



Do you feel melancholy when another year has started and the kids are back at school? I am excited for them going back to school, but will miss having them home. I still believe your school years are some of the best years of your life. I loved school and was always excited to go. We lived in the country on a property so school was our social outlet as we did not tend to do too much with friends on weekends or holidays except for the occasional sleepover.  I used to have to travel 45 minutes on the bus to get to school. It was fun, the bus trips were always entertaining. What are your favourite memories from your school years?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished