Thursday, January 19, 2012

loving MIMCO


Block out. Our signature everyday bag restyled in Milky Way and Black for an instant graphic look. 

I am totally in love with Mimco, especially their new Signatures Rewritten Collection.

The button bag is now available in two tone.

BL038656_1
The signature everyday bag restyled in Mink and Camel. Constructed from our durable semi shine 
cow leather with signature button hardware on spliced leather front pockets and zip closure to 
generous interior. 

SH783001_1





I am also totally in love with the dreamweaver loafer. 
An update to the classic loafer combining stunning lizard embossed leather and metal capped 
leather tassel detail. A slightly longer toe elongates the foot silhouette and 2cm leather stacked 
heel provides comfort.


  





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished