Friday, January 20, 2012

beauty ~ EYEBROWS




MAC Brows in Lingering
Margaret Astor clear mascara (works like brow gel)
Illamsqua Eyebrow Cake in Gaze

Brush: Afterglow Cosmetics angle brush (synthetic)

My favorite tweezers are by Tweezerman.

Are you looking for eyebrow perfection?

I watched this you tube tutorial this morning and can I say that it actually 
helped me find my perfect shape. Follow this tutorial for perfection.


You can also find more make up tips here on Misschievous TV

I would love to know how you go, please leave a comment to let me know what works for you.

1 comment :

  1. Ugh, my eyebrows have a mind of their own! thanks for posting :).

    http://ilookgood.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished