Thursday, September 8, 2011

ANGELINA JOLIE

Angelina Jolie Talks Family Time & Fish Pedicures

Isn't Angelina just stunning gracing the cover of the latest Vanity Fair Magazine?


On family time in Malta, where she and the kids took up temporary residence this summer while Brad Pitt filmed World War Z: “I hung out with the kids. Usually we have swim class in the morning for the twins, then art class. The boys got this crazy fish pedicure. There are fish here that eat the dead skin off your feet and I thought it would be fun to send the boys. They were in hysterics, they said it was ticklish.”
On giving her kids “authentic” experiences: “The kids have been learning about the history of Malta and going to the catacombs. I wanted them to have the full experience of traditional tourism, so I let them go without me.”
On Brad’s best work: “Since I’ve been with him I’ve seen all the ones we’ve gone to the premieres for. I think I liked Jesse [The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford] because I knew how hard he worked on that. It’s interesting: when you live with an artist, it’s not the film but the process you respect. I know he took a risk on that, fought for it, stood true to what he believed. He didn’t cave when people were pressing him, and he made a beautiful film.”
Photos: Vanity Fair, October 2011













No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished