Friday, July 1, 2011

Sneak Peak - Eeni Meeni Spring/Summer







































I am so excited to show you a sneak peak of the upcoming season of Eeni MeeniI am in love already. 
Now I just wish my girls were still little so they could wear the gorgeous styles.
Stay tuned for the eeni meeni miini moh® + e3-M® Spring Summer collection due for release in August.





eeni meeni miini moh® has opted for a fun ‘circus’ theme whilst e3-M® draws its inspiration from ‘game heroes’.  Polka dots, flowers, frills and pleats dominate for the girls.  Boys will make a statement in graphic tees and stripe shorts.  Look out for new season’s colours such as butter, crimson, clover, airborne, bay blue and elephant.

Highlights include a layered tulle dress and stripe boardie short from eeni meeni miini moh® and a sculptured dress and tailored shirt from e3-M®

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished