Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hair Style - Smooth

Gwyneth Paltrow Gave In To Daughter's Piercing Pleas

Reading one of my favourite blogs BellaMumma I came across something I need help with.


TIP ON HOW TO DISGUISE SPLIT ENDS + THE FRIZZ...


To 'fix' your split ends massage an oil treatment into your dry hair - more-so at the ends.
{Don't go overboard or you'll end up looking like you've got the 'greasies' - which is a whole other story!} 
Blast the ends of your hair for five seconds with your hairdryer so the oil is quickly absorbed. 
Voila - the result: sleek, healthy-looking hair. 
 When blow-drying your hair always point the barrel of the dryer down the hair shaft - 
helps make it look smoother and shinier.

Thank you BellaMumma xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished